- Excellent lateral support ? offered by pre-molded plastic shells with sturdy foam padding allowing normal flexion and extension movement of the ankle.
- Quick application and proper fit ? offered adjustable Velcro system accommodates all ankle sizes.
- Cushions the heel ? offered a soft pad cushion for the heel region.
- Durable and has a long life ? offered by high-quality material used.
- Available in size ? Universal
- Prevention of ankle joint against in sports and during normal activities.
- Post-operative rehabilitation.
- Comfortable fit – offered by unique self-closing for Four Leg design.
- Good Ventilation – offered by versatile design.
- Durable and has a long life- offered by high-quality metal and foam padding.
- Available in Sizes: S, M, L
- Collateral ligament injuries of the distal interphalangeal joint.
- Hyperflexion injuries.
Arm Sling Pouch
INDICATED FOR -
- A high-quality foam fused fabric envelops the arm, providing good comfortable support improves patient compliance.
- Simple buckle closure for adjustment of arm height.
- Specials thumb loop for parking the hand when desired.
- Good support to the arm or shoulder in case of closed or surgical management of strain, sprain, and fractures.
ROM Knee Brace
- Easy, Comfort to wear and remove – offered by universal design, one size for all.
- Controlled motion or Immobilization – offered flexion & hyperextension provides locking at any angle or motion between any two angles with intervals of 15° degree.
- Easy locking, using an easy pull mechanism – offered by high-quality R.O.M. dial with 0°-to-120°degree flexion and 0°-to-60° degree hyperextension.
- Best support and stability – offered by mediolateral metal bars on both sides controlled by R.O.M. dial.
- Provide controlled tightening and enhanced grip – offered by a strap with reverse buckle mechanism.
- Comes with easy locking – offered by using an easy pull mechanism for fixing angle or motion.
- High cushioning and comfort to the wearer- offered by neoprene liner.
- Durable and has a long life – offered by high-quality material used.
- Available in size – universal
- Controlled range of motion (ROM) following ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL injuries.
- Patella tendon repairs.
- Condylar fractures, sprains, strains, instability of the knee, and total knee replacement.
- Comfortable Fit - offered by unique “+” shape design.
- Protect Injured Finger -offered by four sides splint protection.
- Durable and has a long life- offered by high-quality metal & foam padding.
- Available in Sizes: S, M, L ( Three sizes allow use for full or part length of the finger)
- Crushed Fingers
- Soft tissue injuries
- Post-surgical dressings.
Extra Large, Large, Medium, Small
Large, Medium, Small
||61 × 43 × 38 cm
S, M, L, XL
Large, Medium, Small
There are no reviews yet.